Out For Sport London is a grassroots, all volunteer organisation run by London’s sports clubs. We represent London’s LGBT+ sports clubs and teams to increase participation in LGBT+ sport in and around London by:
- Raising awareness of LGBT+ Sports Clubs and their activities.
- Encouraging and enabling new members to access LGBT+ Sports Clubs.
- Promoting participation in LGBT+ sport in and around London.
- In Gay Games years, promoting the Games, encouraging and enabling registration and participation.
- Promoting the health and well-being of members of the LGBT Sport Club community in and around London, regardless of age, ethnic origin, ability, sex, sexual orientation, sexual identification, belief or political affiliation, recognising the value of our many differences.
- Minimising any additional bureaucracy and burden on the LGBT Sports Clubs.
If your club is interested in affiliating to Out for Sport contact the Out For Sport firstname.lastname@example.org
or register for membership through our online form: here
Current Committee Roles and People 2021
- Co-Chairs: Vicki Carter and Matt Hill – from Out To Swim and London Royals Hockey
- Secretary: Andy Elton – from London Royals Hockey
- Communications: Vacant
- Events: Fabian Valencia -from OutPlay Squash
- Club liaison: Julian Bremner – from Ishigaki Ju-Jitsu
- Women/Diversity Rep: Ofelia Khan -from Camden Shorinji Kempo
- Federation of Gay Games Rep: Covered by Matt Hill and Vicki Carter – as above
- European Gay & Lesbian Sports Federation Rep: Leviathen Hendricks – from East End Phoenix FC & Goslings and Richard Walton – from Out To Swim
- Pride Liaison: Leviathen Hendricks -as above
- We also co-op people, to cover work as and when needed, currently these people are Viv Woodcock-Downey, Adrian Trett, Cleo Lyn, Peter Meager, Laura Salisbury and Jamie Hooper.